Do you want to be part of a young team where teamwork, flexibility and process optimisation are top priorities? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, where your role is essential for the success of the Power Trading teams? Would you like be challenged every day? Then we have the perfect job for you!
The main objective of the job is to support the Power Trading teams, primarily in regards to deal capturing and scheduling of electricity flows to ensure an overall balance in the power grids where we operate. The job includes daily routines, booking of capacities, checking power positions with counterparties and exchanges, and development of tools using VBA and SQL programming. You will work in close cooperation with the power traders and your trade support colleagues.
You will be part of a passionated team, where flexibility is key priority. We have a problem solving approach to our work, and we expect you to work hard and structured to succeed. We are constantly looking for areas to optimise in order to ease the working processes for the traders and for ourselves. So if you have an interest for financial markets, process optimisation or logistics a student job in Trade Support will be a perfect start of your career!
- Scheduling and balancing of internal and external electricity flows on a quarter hourly basis
- Help covering the daily shifts from 7:00-23:00 seven days a week
- Ensure validity of data
- Develop Excel tools
- Assist the trading team with various ad hoc assignments
- Work approx. 20 hours per week
We expect that you:
- Are enrolled at a university level education, preferably within economics.
- Are logically thinking and mathematically well grounded
- Work analytically and structured
- Are reliable and quality conscious
- Have knowledge of Excel
- Are fluent in Danish
- Have an excellent command of English
- Have a winning attitude!
We expect that you:
- Are efficient
- Are independent, active and flexible
- Are not afraid to take responsibility
- Are dedicated and take a holistic approach
- See opportunities where others see problems
- Live the dc values
- Take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- Want to and are able to make a difference within dc
- Professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- Skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Office in the heart of Aarhus
- A job where no two days are the same
- A company committed to creating value
- Development of VBA/SQL skills
We look forward to hearing from you.